Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A New Blog!!!


Hello everyone...I've decided to start a new blog, new name, the whole 9 yards.
I've given up on trying to find my old one. But I really didn't lose anything at all.
I still have all of "YOU" , and thats what matters the most to me.
Now if I lost you guys, I'd be truly loseing alot. Words are nothing, friends and family. are everything.

I still can't post pictures. I started having trouble with that when I downloaded Kodak easy share.So I got rid of that. I've been having alot of problems with my computer,so maybe if I'm a good girl, Santa will bring me a new one.(Right)!!!!!

Well thats it for now.And if you want to mess with someones mind. Smile at them when they piss you off.( Scares the heck out of them) HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.....

5 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hey Mom...
glad you started a new one, sorry that oyu still can't get pictures working though..
Lvoe you lots talk to oyu later.
Tammie

6:51 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

Great attitude, lesson to us all about what really matters--- I couldn't have handled it so gallantly if my whole blog had vanished---- don't know why you can't post pictures!!

7:07 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

Let's just keep our fingers crossed, and our toes, and any other body part that will cross!!

9:05 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hi..you have a new name!!! You're just trying to confuse me - hehehe. Not really hard to do! I like your template. Glad to have you back.

1:03 p.m.  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Thanks everyone,
I sure did miss blogging.I'm just so gratefull, to have you all in my life.

Cheryl

9:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home