Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Girls!!!!


Well I had my 3 girls for the night. I love these little people so much.

They got to talk to there Aunt K-A-S last night on MSN, and to see her, they were so pleased.

A and B just came and picked them up. My B went with them. They are going out to Kempt to play ball, and to have a swim.I know they will have a good time.




D's been working hard on the camper, while we enjoy afew days off. He is doing such a beautiful job. He's been putting up pine, and painting. I just stay out of his way. I washed all the curtains and now I'm doing the cushion covers. I would really like to make new ones, but D says lets wait till next year,so I will.

Well I sould go get some housework done, now I have the house to myself.
Everyone have a great day.

 Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Hi ljlc,
It seems funny to me too!!!Its going to take awhile to get used to it.
She is beautiful inside, and out.I'm so glad you got to enjoy her.
I wish I had of taken pictures, when he first got it home. The difference, is like day and night.

3:00 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

It's so good to have you back in full force---- this is the first we've heard about a camper--- tell us all about it!!!

4:29 p.m.  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Hey - nice photo! Everyone looks to be having fun. And a camper will be neet - not named "Shamrock" by any chance?

6:09 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

BTW, I like the new template, very sophisticated--- hope it doesn't disappear!!

6:14 p.m.  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hi Fireguy,
The picture was taken at Tam's going away party. I guess you could say it was bitter sweet.

Not Shamrock,wish it was.

6:53 p.m.  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hi Nannan,
D got the camper about a month ago. I wish I had of taken pictures,when he first got it.
OMG, it was just awful.

6:54 p.m.  
Blogger Gillian said...

I meant to go camping this summer but never did get around to it. I love camping up here, especially in winter and thought it would be such a nice relaxing break to hike along the tracks in Yar. until maybe scout camp then stay for a day or two and hike out again...

Maybe my plan will have to wait (but at least now I know if I was feeling especially lazy- I can hike as far as Nan's and then camp out one night and keep going after that, LOL!!

Nice new blog btw!
G.

10:13 p.m.  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hi G,
Hope to be able to go camping this weekend..If there's no work.

Now camping in the winter.I'd freeze my old butt off:)

11:13 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I love that pic mom and I wish that I had bought you a better web cam before I left then I could have seent he girls last night too..I was happy to talk to you and them..lvoe you lots
Tammie

12:14 a.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

Christmas is coming K &S !!! Digital cameras are going cheap, hint, hint, hint, hint,-----

11:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home