Wednesday, August 23, 2006

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS


Like Nannan,I have found a safty net. I have found a family of people, some I know very well, and some I have never meet.But we are all here to help each other, when we need it.
I'm truly thankfull, to each and everyone of you for your wonderfull words, of support.Thanks Nan,for getting me involved in your blog family.
I was so afraid that you guys would judge me, or think less of me.But like family you came to my rescue...So for now on, I pull up my socks and get to work on feeling better.

I had a really good day today.We only worked from 6am until 10:30 am. I did a little bit of house work and relaxed.

Well CSI NY is on so I'll say good night!!!!! Love to you all....



6 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

It feels so safe to let go and fall into this wonderful safety network--- the funny thing is, two of those hands are yours, I've felt them too-- much love

7:51 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

Copy and Paste this in the address bar to steal some pics from devon's wedding-- if that doesn't work, go to gillian's blog, click on jenn's page,then photo album, then 2006, then devon's wedding- phew!!
http://www.jenniferandnathan.com/photoalbumv2/categories.php?cat_id=142&sessionid=78f8d817c67300d25b800dfdd8223206

8:48 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Glad you're feeling better. You can say anything you want here! I know I don't blog everyday, but I always look forward to reading them. Talk to you later..Take care..be kind to yourself. Marsh

10:31 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hi Mom,
well looks liek we missed each other today...
I am glad you got to relax , I bet CSI NY was good..
had the day off today, made some mini banana breads and some pb cookies, called the pharmacy, mopped the floors..you know..my norma crap.
*L*anyway mom, I love you lots and wil talk to you soon.
Tammie

10:50 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Pb cookies..my favorite! Gee, I wish I still cooked and baked. Haha.

6:08 p.m.  
Blogger Gillian said...

Ahhhh, I agree, the safety net is for all of us... I mean, before blogging I would occasionally write in a journal but most often I would just bottle and blow up in the privacy of my own home... I think that with this blog, you can tell it all in safety.

I used to try to talk out my issues with people, but I was too afraid I would be inconveniencing them or they wouldn't really want to hear it... On here, we know that people can either read and respond to what we say, OR they can simply choose not to read if they are not in the mood... thats why I like it most!

Better go for now,
G.

9:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home