Thursday, August 24, 2006

A GOOD DAY

Hello everyone.I had a pretty good day . Was up early to go to work, and got to see a breath taking sunrise. The chill in the air, lets you know summer is almost over.Where did it go? The little people at A's house are getting eager to go back to school. But by Christmas they'll be whinning,that they need a break. They need a break!!!What about the poor teachers heheheheh. I guess we all know who needs the break.

Been missing Tam ,every night this week on MSN. We just don't seem to be on at the same time.So I haven't got to see her.

Well its getting late, so off I go. Everyone have a wonderful night..........



4 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

I love the picture!! It's fun to think that you saw the sunrise this morning and I was taken with the sunset I saw... (check out my post for the picture)

G.

9:50 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

Glad you had a good day---- trust me, they won't last beyond the first week, wishing for days off-- but they usually are excited that first day to reunite with old friends, and meet their new teacher-

9:55 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hey mom,
Well I forgot to turn off my MSN when I went upstairs to read, I wish I had of been on...I see that you messaged me, no worries I am doing just fine...with the exception of being tired..Love you lots
Tammie

11:55 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Glad you're feeling better...and thanks for all the great cat pictures. This one is so cute...I save them all. I'd like to make my own cat calendar for next year if I only could find a good calendar making program. I used to have one on my old computer, but it's gone now.
Anyway....have a good evening...Marsha

8:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home