Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Guess What I Got!!!

Merry Christmas everyone. Can you guess what I got for Christmas this year?


I'm no longer picture impaired. My wonderful hubby got me my very own digital camera.


We had a wonderful Christmas, with lots of family,food, and laughter.

But today is different, its the flip side, its not that there's a day goes by the I don't think about her...But Christmas is always the hardest time of year...

10 years ago today our precious Granddaughter Courtney was killed, in a car accident .She was only 4 years old...


But I try and think of all the good times. I remember blowing bubbles, making snowmen, baking,and laughing wilth her...She had a smile that would light up the darkest room. At the top of my tree,there hangs a silver snowflake picture frame.And there her picture hangs, smiling down on us. So Merry Christmas Sweetheart......Nana loves you.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Yayy-- new camera--- great picture-- now if only Tam gets one, we'll all be in business---
How wonderful that you make Courtney a part of your Christmas, watching over you all, a guardian angel---- love to you and family

9:10 p.m.  
Blogger Gillian said...

Merry Christmas... We should call this the year of the digital camera! haha

Happy Early new year!
G.

11:25 p.m.  
Blogger Camper Chick said...

Hey FF,

Happy New Year!!

I think G is right thi should be the year of the digital camera cause I got one to!!! This is awesome will be able to post pictures for sure know.

While hope that everything is will on your end!

Lots of love Ashes

9:42 a.m.  
Blogger Tymber said...

I got shivers when I read this blog C. I can't believe its been 10 years. I'll never forget when Tam called me and said in this really soft voice "Ter did you hear about the tractor trailer accident?" She was SUCH a cutie pie. My heart goes out to all of you. Courtney is truly missed.

1:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home