Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hello Everyone!!!!


This was the wonderful surprise,Pat sent me last week.My Tam and the little girl next door,who Tam and Pat are right in love with.
I know I haven't been blogging lately, but I'm sick with a bad cold,that I just can't seem to shake. I hurt all over from coughing,and I've been running a temp off and on. If it doesn't get better soon,I'll have to see someone.
The worse of it is I missed out on the dance last Friday night.We were looking forward to seeing Windfall play. We happen to know most of the band members, including our very own Fireguy. Hopefully we'll get to hear them soon.
Well Christmas is getting closer, and it just makes me miss Tam all the more. It won't be until next Christmas that we get to see her, and give her a big hug and kiss... I know oh so well how Nanna, feels, and its just awful. But we know that Pat makes her happy, and treats her with the love and respect, that she so deserves. And what more could any parent ask for.
Well I guess thats all for now..... Hope everyone is well and having a wonderful week!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

What a great picture---Tammie's at her best--- loving kids-- hope you get over that cold-- it's a killer!! Hope to God Mema doesn't get it-- love

6:33 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Yes, we have been joking with Mom that the little girl in the picture is our 2 yead old(almost 3).
SHe is a sweet heart and slept over Monday night, she was here most of Tuesday as her mother went into labor, so now he little one in the picture has a little sister, can't wait to see the new one.
Get better soon Mom.
Love Tammie

7:18 p.m.  
Blogger Fireguy said...

I hope you are feeling better soon - no fun with a cold.

11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home