Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Burt!!!


This is my son's B-Day!!!!(far right). He's been my Bud for 29, years. And I love this young man more then words can say.

He was born 6.5 hours before Angie's 2nd B-day, and Tams 1st....What a wonderful gift, although they probably, didn't think so at times. :)

He has grown into a wonderful young man,and I'm proud, to call him my SON!!!

He's not perfect,thank God , it makes it harder,for him to see all my faults...

So son,Happy Birthday, and know you are LOVED!!!! Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

29 years!! WOW-- how does that happen??? Wish him a Happy Birthday for me--- lots of love--

1:39 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Happy b-day to Burton, I love him lots.
Tammie

7:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home