Sunday, November 12, 2006

Penny's!!!!


This morning as we set watching Coronation St. Dan and I rolled penny's.Every time I do this, I think of our precious angel Courtney. These penny's will be donated to Christmas Daddy's, in Courtneys name. We always put them form Angies 3 girls.
We started doing this about a year after her death. In all these years I have only spent about 3 penny's, and when I did I felt so guilty, like I was taken away form her. So now I will break a 20 before I send 1 more cent. I know it isn't much, but its something, and if we could we would glady give more, after all its for the children. And just that little bit, will make the difference between a child getting a gift, or not.
I hope everyone had a good weekend...

3 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

That's a wonderful idea - those pennies will go further than you think.

9:06 a.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

That's a great idea--- pennies from heaven---I'm sure Courtney appreciates it--- as does the child receiving the gift!!

5:55 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hey Mom, which reminds me I am soon going to have to add up what I have saved for pennies and ship down the cash,bet you didn't think I was still saving them, I have a container in my room with them.
Love you lots,
Tammie

8:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home