Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Did You Hear That?


Wow, did you guys hear the thunder last night.? All I could think of was poor Mema, she hates it...
I happen to love a good storm, and this one didn't let me down.It was beautiful, but it was loud. I love the sound of rain on the roof, it's so relaxing.

Went to the employment office today. Boy I'm telling you , I think some of these people are over paid. Walked out not knowing if I'd be able to draw, or not. They will send you a paper in the mail, and let you know(THAT HELPED). So I'll keep my fingers crossed.....It's just so damn frustrating...Oh well ,I guess you have to take the bitter, with the sweet, but I have a sweet tooth.

Well I'm out of here for the night. Hope everyone has a good one...

4 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I'm pulling for you Mom,
Love you Lots
Tammie

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Good luck with that - and yes, that was quite a storm!

11:53 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

We didn't have a storm here!

12:02 a.m.  
Blogger mikki said...

You're so lucky; we were forecast possible thunder, but never got it. I love thunder storms!

10:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home