Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Tam and Angie!!!!

Two more birthdays today. Angie Nov.10,1975, she weighted in at 5lbs. 10 oz. She was 21inc. long.Tammie was born on Nov. 10,1976, she weighted in at 5lbs. 11 oz. She was 22 inch. long.
Now even though they share a birthday,they were too totally different babies. Angie came out saying, you will not eat another hot meal,or sleep another night for the next 7 months.Were as Tam (aka.K&S) came out saying.I will sleep all night, and you can eat all the hot meals you like.
But I loved them both the same. So Happy Birthday!!!

I get to hug Angie anytime I want to,but with Tam all we have is the phone and computer.
So Honey this is for you....htt:/www.bolt.com/ceesworld/music/I_My_Daughters_Eyes/2587153

4 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

And I'am so proud of you Honey.Your not only my daughter, your a true friend.
XXXX
0000
Love you lots and lots Mom

3:37 p.m.  
Blogger Camper Chick said...

Hello FF

She may be miles and miles away but she is still here in spirit!!
Hope they both have a wonderful birthday.

Have a good day!!!
Ashes

5:20 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Thank you so much mom I had a good birthday and I love that song
Love you lots
Tammie

7:48 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

And wonderful women they have become!!! But then, they learned from the best!

5:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home