Saturday, January 20, 2007



My girls. They sure are growing fast. It seems like only yesterday, I could hold them all on my lap at the same time.

I haven't spent much time with them lately. It seems you just get so caught up in the little things in life, that you tend to forget what really matters....

I never made a New Years resolution, but I think I will now. I want to spend more time with my family. I haven't seen Mema, in over 3 weeks, I was suppose to go up on Friday, but I woke up with a earache. My Aunt has been home for over a months and I haven't even gone to see her, shame on me.


I'll leave you with this beautiful picture I received in a e-mail. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I know what you mean. We don't spend enough time with the people who are so important to us. I guess I will have to plan a trip to Nfld soon.
I don't think I will be able to afford to go to Calgary though to see my daughter and my grandson...but, who knows? Can't give up hope.

4:07 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

your girls, nope no way those are my girls Mom..MINE...*L*
hope all is well Loe you lots.

Tam

7:57 p.m.  
Blogger Camper Chick said...

Hello,

They do grow up fast it seems like i just started babysitting S yesterday when she was 2 know she is 4. Time sure does fly.

8:16 p.m.  
Blogger Camper Chick said...

Where has FF gone????
We miss you and we need another post!!!

Ashes

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey, time for a new blog...hint, hint, hint.
Well, I guess that's not really a hint.
Miss hearing from you.
Marsh

2:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home