Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Phone Call !!!


So tonight I get a phone call from my daughter, K&S (Tammie). Hi Mom, how are you doing? Not bad I say, is something wrong? No just wanted to call.Its always so wonderful to hear her voice. So Mom you have to start blogging more. I blog more then you do...
So here I'am... So what to write about? OK I did a purge today... I decided to get rid of the Christmas decorations I haven't used in the last 2 years. OK so I did that... Now I think to myself, I should go through all the tote containers I have under my bed. They are full of stuff I've been hanging on to forever... Well I wish I hadn't even started that one.. Like I told Dan tonight, the next time I get to thinking like that, would you please kick me in the ASS.
I had 5 huge ones under my bed,2 of them were full of crafts stuff. Things I haven't touched in years, 1 was full of books, I only saved a few of my favorites. One by Max Hines, a couple by Ann Rule, Life With Billy by Brian Vallee, Maritime Mysteries, One on Graphic Arts, and one on Science.I almost forgot My favorite of all time. Dan got me a book By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes.It contains , the four novels, and fifty-six short stories complete. It weights about 10lbs, so believe me its not one to read at night in bed. If you fell to sleep reading this you could do yourself bodily harm...
So all I have left to do is a old trunk, and my closet. Now K&S, you know why I don't blog very often I have no life. Just this little house to try and keep clean.....

5 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

There MOm now that wasn't so hard, I see you stole my picture*LOL*.
Anyway it was good to talk to you guys tonight, don't alwyas assume that something is wrong..
I love yo uand miss you and what else can I say but let it snow let it snow let it snow....
Tam

11:13 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Sadly I know what you mean. I have no life either...hehehehehe. It's difficult to talk about 'nothing'....
Anyway in reference to your previous blog..I LOVB Rappie Pie...they've never even heard about it here. Make me one and e-mail it..please..or at least take a picture of one so I can drool
Thanks....Marsh

7:34 a.m.  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Next time I make rappie pie , I'll blog a picture. Too bad we can't add smell.

12:09 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

it's probably a good thing we can't add smell...I'd have to e-mail you some of the um un-delightful smells Pat shares with me.

8:41 a.m.  
Blogger kingrani said...

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart YES Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Phonepe Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount



Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart big billion day offers

Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getflipkart bank cashback offersso

Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart bank offersso

6:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home