Saturday, January 13, 2007





So my wonderful thoughtful hubby, got me oil gear today... He figures I'll be needing them working in the bait fish.. There is just one little problem , he got me a size large. My whole body just about fits in one leg, and the coat is so big, its sad... He said that by the time I get all my clothes on, it should be alright... How many clothes does he think I have?:)
I've been having a ball with my scanner. I've been doing old pictures, so I can send them to K&S. I scanned a bunch of pictures of Angies, kids and sent them to her, and I know she was glad to get them.
Well I guess thats all for now ... Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Oh my God-- hasn't he noticed how tiny you are??? Reminds me of the time Frank bought me Queen size panty hose------ he didn't get the royal treatment!!! Hope you can exchange them--- that's funny!!

8:48 p.m.  
Blogger kingrani said...

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart YES Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Phonepe Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount



Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart big billion day offers

Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getflipkart bank cashback offersso

Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart bank offersso

6:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home