Monday, January 08, 2007

What I've Been Up Too!!!


I made a rappie New Years Eve, early in the morning, so I wouldn't have to spend the first of the year cooking a big meal. We went to a party in Wedgeport, and brought the New Year in with wonderful friends. Unfortunately I forgot my camera at home(dah) .. Dan had to be to work for 7:30am New Years Day, witch sucked, but aleast he had Christmas Day off this year.










My older brother Burt came to visit. I was so pleased to see him. I haven't seen him in over 6 months. We laughed , and cried.










Then my youngest brother Bruce came in. Dan got home around 2pm, and I sat and listen to them talk about hunting and fishing. I love watching the actions they go through when they tell there tales. At times I laughed so hard ,I had tears rolling down my face.

On Tues night my neighbor and I played bingo. And guess what, we won.. We really did , we won 1 thousand
dollars!!!! We were so excited, that poor June when she called it in she couldn't remember where she lived, it was wonderful ... A who plays with us wasn't there , but we cut her in for a share, so we all ended up with $333.33 not bad at all. We play again tonight.

I've talked with K&S on line almost every day, its so good to be able to keep in touch, and to know she's happy. Well I guess thats about it for now... Everyone take care ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Thanks for the update and pictures - Happy New Year!

5:47 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

You certainly do have handsome brothers!!!!!!!!

6:45 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hey Mom,
It is good to be able to talk to you too, hey guess who might be getting a blizzard tonight..go ahead guess.
I'm glad you guys were able to go out New Year's Eve.
Now Mom you know you have to start blogging more, as It is I blog more than you..
Love you lots,
Tam

8:33 a.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Glad you're having fun with your camera. I am too. Sounds like you had a good Christmas.

12:32 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Glad you're having fun with your camera. I am too. Sounds like you had a good Christmas.

12:32 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Glad you're having fun with your camera. I am too. Sounds like you had a good Christmas.

12:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home