Thursday, June 07, 2007

OK K&S Just For You!!!




Well we started back to work,and I got 40 some odd hours in 4 days.Boy do I feel old!!!We worked 14 hours one day,and by the time I got home, I couldn't lift my leg over the side of the tub,to take a shower(LOL),now you know that can't be good!!!


But like I told K&S the other night,when I start to feel like I can't do anymore I think of her and Pat,coming home at Christmas,and it just gives me the boost I need..


I'm working to try and make this house something, she can be proud to bring him home too..I want this Christmas to be even more special then it usually is... I even bought a big tree from a friend who moved out West.


This one looks real,and it is huge.. She told me it took her most of a afternoon to get it together,so I'll have my work cut out for me..


Oh I did something for myself,I joined Pogo, and both Dan and I are loving it.. For those of you who don't know what it is, its a gaming site,and lots of fun..


Well my friends thats all for now.. Hope your all well. And will try and post more often..





4 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I am proud of where I come from and like I said, it isn't something that you have to do for me, I'm just going to be so happy to see everyone and get to spend a little bit of time wiht you, to me htat is the most important thing.

8:15 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

So that's where you've been, playing Pogo!! Tammy already is proud of her parents!!! as well she should be!!

6:44 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Thank you for your Prayers for Paul..I'm not even sure what it is our troops are doing over there, but I know I have to support him.
Glad to have you back...Missed you like crazy.
Love, Marsh

7:19 p.m.  
Blogger marsmom said...

HI!!

Having Tammy home will be awesome and I can see how much you're looking forward to this!!

With all the clutter at Christmas...who knws what is what....I would not worry, but being a mmom I do understand you want everything just perfect!!

"Perfect" will be seeing everyone!!

I'm happy to be blogging again!!

love, Marsmom....formerly LJLC!!

7:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home