Monday, September 04, 2006

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animations


Hello everyone.. Well we had another great weekend. We went up on Thurs. right after work. Came back on Friday for awhile to pick up our checks.D went and picked up afew things we needed while I checked out the blogs.

On Sat.night we had some friends up for deep fried turkey, it was so goooooooood!!!! Everyone sat around the campfire until 1am, talking and laughting.But boy was I tired on Sunday. We came home in the afternoon. I couldn't wait to get in the shower. After I ate I went and had a nap.When I got up there was a movie on so I watched that and rolled up a can of tobacco.

So today its housework.. I have got to get my floors scrubed, and my bed clothes washed.But I figuard I'd take a break, when I walked by the computer and it bagged me to sit and do a blog.

Well I'm off . Hope everyone is enjoying there long weekend.Take care .


6 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

That's the best kind of tired!! Sounds like you had a blast--- deep fried turkey-- yummy--- you're getting use out of that trailer--- wish we had a place for Shamrock, might be tempted to keep her-- love

11:42 a.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

Have you heard from Tammie lately??

1:45 p.m.  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello Nan,
Was talking to her this morning on MSN,before she went to work. She looks good but tired. She's still not sleeping very good.

love Cheryl

2:22 p.m.  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Good to see you back on the blog network - thanks for filling us in on your weekend.
You take care - love, Fireguy

8:57 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time Mom..
Love you lots
Tammie

9:44 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Glad you had another good weekend. I've never had deep fried turkey...sounds good!
I have to get my kitchen floor scrubbed too, but I figure...well..it can wait! After all, it's just gonna get dirty again! Hehehe!

1:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home