Wednesday, September 06, 2006

DANCING?????

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animationsDancing you say!!! What is this women up to now???? Well you see I was having one of those days. So should I embrace this demon? "NO WAY" So I decided to down load some music...The Beach Boys. They are so up beat. The next thing I know I'm doing my house work and dancing!!!! It felt so good,but the poor dogs,were looking at me like, OMG she's lost it.


I found this on a web site this morning... I think I'm going to paint it , and hang it in the out house.It will give me something to do...

Well thats all for now...Everyone have a great day.

5 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

so that's where I get that from*LOL* glad the day turned around mom. Love oy uLots
Tammie

6:10 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

Funny pictures--- nothing like the Beach Boys to get you going--- did you use Limewire?

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello everyone ...
I guess I'm not the only one, who dances while do housework..
I've been using limewire for about a month... I love it!!!!

6:57 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Dancing makes the housework much easier. I've danced with many a vacuum cleaner in my time..hehehe.

7:37 p.m.  
Blogger Gillian said...

I caught myself doing the same thing on the weekend putting away the dishes... then I remembered that my front door was WIDE opened and everyone who walked by for the half hour was watching me twist and turn and spin a groove! HOW embarrassing, but I couldn't help it!! LOL!

Best way to be!
G.

8:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home