Thursday, September 28, 2006



Never ask a child to draw you a stick person. Now your probably asking, what has this got to do with anything?Nothing at all....Just wanted to hopefully share a smile.......

Well Mon. we worked 15.5 hrs. and believe me I have the sore arms, legs and back to prove it...We didn't work on Tues. , and then worked Wed. but only got 6hrs.Thats what its like when you work in a fish plant. Its either all or nothing.But I'm getting to old for this.

My Aunt , and cousin are down for a week,yessss.....D came and spent the afternoon and eveing with me on Tues. It gave us a chance, to catch up on each others familys... She feels so bad that she isn't getting the chance, to see her grandchildren grow up... I'm so glad mine are right here...

Well thats all for now... Everyone take care...



8 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

You are very lucky to be able to watch them grow up Mom...
See now aren't you glad hat me and PAt are in no rush.*H* love you muchly
Tam

4:41 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

It took me a minute to see all the 'attachments' to the stick person...hahahahahah...very good!
You are such a hard worker! There comes a time when pampering yourself should be your main priority....hahahahaha.
Hard to to...I know.
Love, Marsh

6:07 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

That's a lot of hours---- glad you got to spend some time with your cousin-- I don't think I've ever met her--- but Tuffysmom has!!

6:26 p.m.  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Wow - long hours! You take care and pace yourself -

9:47 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I have? Met Funnyface's cousin I mean? Really? Gads, I don't remember. Hmm, someone who like me, feels bad she isn't getting to see her grandchildren grow up.
Come on Nannan..tell me.

6:28 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

She's from Stellarton----- you had a random conversation with her one day, and lo and behold, discovered that you had relatives in Yarmouth--- the same relatives!!!!

7:37 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh yes...I remember now!!! Small world isn't it. Well, soon we will be right across the street from Frank's Aunt....I will print out some pictures for her...hopefully I can make a nice 8x10 of Franks'Mom and Aussie...Such a good picture.

6:44 a.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

WHERE ARE YOU ??? WE MISS YOU !!

11:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home