Sunday, October 29, 2006

THE BIG FIVE ONE!!!!!!


They say things get better with age....Such as wine, cheese,ect.
They say with age comes wisdom !!!!

Well I don't know who said this, but they were "WRONG" The only thing I find that comes with age is wrinkles, sagging,bagging and bad eye sight....Oh, did I forget to mention GRAY HAIR?
I remember a time when I could touch my toes, and put my legs behind my head...Yup I could really do those things. Ausssiesnan, was talking about skipping rope the other day....The only way I would even dare to that is if I were wearing depends.Hehehehe...
Yup things have changed....But I have so much more then I use to have,back when I could do those things....I have three wonderful children. Three wonderful grandchildren,.Wonderful friends, true friends... And despite my wrinkles, and sags,and bags. a husband who still loves me...

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend !!!


6 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hi Mom...
i am glad that you had a good day..looks like blogger was being a pain in your butt...
Anyway..I love you lots..
Tammie

5:04 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

Happy birthday--- nice picture, I love the new hair do--- and you are definitely in the same category as wine and cheese!!!

5:31 p.m.  
Blogger Camper Chick said...

Hello,

Happy belated birthday as I missed it on saturday.

You are looking great and there is no wrinkles, and you got a husband that loves you so you are all set. To top it off you even got kids and grandkids. Know your really lucky.

Take care

7:20 p.m.  
Blogger Mike said...

Don't forget that you're loved the world over!!!! Happy Birthday you beautiful woman who brings a smile to my face simply at the thought of you!

10:43 a.m.  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Thank you ljlc, for the birthday wish.

K&S I love you to honey.And thanks again for the call.You made my day.

Thanks Nan.Yup I smell like old cheese, and I love to wine...heheheheh

Thanks camper chick. Also glad to see you have a new blog up ...

Hello Mike. Thank you for the wonderful words.Just think someone loves little old me, so far away.I think of you guys often, and can't wait until the day comes, when I can give you a big old hug!!!

12:26 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Happy Birthday to you. Now don't get upset about being 51 - things are still fun. That is a really nice picture of you.
Now that I'm 61 and a half (ack) I just Thank God for waking up each morning!!! Hehehehe. And of course I have a wonderful family too. Lots of things to be thankful for.

9:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home