Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animations Hello everyone...I know its been awhile, but I don't have a lot going on in my life... We are all done in the cucumbers,and the dogfish for the year. I now have a job working in the bait fish. Now I was cold the last couple of weeks, working , but I have a feeling its going to be alot worse working this winter!!!! Oh well you have to do, what you have to do to get by...
I spent Friday with my sister Jackie, we went shopping,and had a ball..... We laughted so hard, I hurt. It was so fun, just to be out .
Been missing K&S, so I gave her a call the other night.She sounds good, and seems to be doing well.I also miss my Use. Angie told Jackie she was going to get me a dog for my birthday,so I've really been stressing to her that I don't want another one. Its just not that simple to replace something that was so special to me.
Dan and I have a wedding anniversary the end of Nov., and I would really like to do something special with him. It well be 32 years.

Well thats all for now. Everyone take care.




3 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Welcome back to the fray. I love all those cute little clip-art thingies you come up.
Hope to see you on the 17th.

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger NanNan said...

Welcome back, we missed you--- Thirty-two years, congratulations! Even if I add up my two marriages, it doesn't total 32!!
Something Special??? What would he like most??

7:42 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

..and jsut think for your first anniversary you had Angie to keep you guys company.

9:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home