Sunday, September 24, 2006

WEEKENDS OVER.........



Poor old LeRoy is missing his friend. He has been going around the house looking every where for Use.Looking in all her places. Under the couch, in the chairs,and down here around my computer.After he gets done looking, he comes and climbs on my lap, and looks at me as if to say, where is she.....
I find myself looking around my feet to see if she's there.

Enough of that.... We went out to a party last night in Wedgeport.We stopped at C and A house where we left our truck, and D drove there car... They had called earlier in the day,and asked D if he would mind... D told them not at all,but he didn't know what time I would want to leave. No problem, when ever she wants to leave is fine with us...( I tend to want to leave early). D might have a couple of beer early in the evening, and thats it...So its nice that he's able to give a friend a ride.
Today I've been washing all my crystal, and light fixtures.I still have to vacuum and dust, and clean my bedroom before I go to bed.I'll do my computer room when I get home from work tomorrow.
I sure hope we don't have a week like last week. We put in about 55 hrs. in 4 days, believe me my butt was dragging..along with afew other parts of my body.
Well I better get back to work. Sure hope you all had a good weekend!!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

It will take awhile for the loss to sink in,and even then, you'll probably think you hear her-- maybe you will!!
55 hours in four days---phew-- you needed a party after that, but knock off the cleaning,take a rest!!!

8:14 p.m.  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Wow...you're doing all that washing and cleaning, and you're not even moving!!! Amazing..hehehehe.
I'm slowly making headway, but got a cold coming and it's slowed me down for a while.
It's very hard to lose a beloved pet I know. I've lost a few cats in my years. Cried each and every time.
Take care...Marsha

12:23 p.m.  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hey Mom...
Well tommorow is my day off so nI think I am goping to be cooking a roast for supper...maybe I'll mop the floor who knows..maybe I will just kick back and read a book...
I love you lots.
Tammie

7:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home